Contracted Personnel for Works or Services

Personnel Contracts

Information on published calls can be found at the Electronic Headquarters of the University of Valladolid (UVa).

Enter the sections:

  2. Research.

The application form can be found in the "Procedures Catalog" section of the same electronic site.

Pre-doctoral Contracts and FPI Grants

Absences from Work

If you have a PIF contract or grant that does not appear in the following sections, please request information on how to proceed in your case.

For any questions or information, please contact the Research Support Service:

Tel: Ext. 3019, 4633 and 3042.

Postdoctoral Contracts