Open, Transparent y Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R)
Open, Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R) is a tool that helps recruit the best possible person for the job, but at the same time:
- Ensures equal opportunities
- Access for all
- Creates an international portfolio of cooperation, competition and capital mobility.
- Improves and enhances the value of research careers.
- It is closely linked to the Charter and Code for Researchers and HRS4R. In fact, it is mandatory to include a comprehensive policy analysis of OTM-R recommendations.
OTM-R includes 23 principles divided into 5 main areas:
- OTM-R System
- Publicity and application phase
- Selection and evaluation phase
- Interview phase
- Overall evaluation
OTM-R Policy at the University of Valladolid
Initial phase documents
Official UVa approved document 📄 ✨
- OTMR-UVa oficial UVa (español-inglés) (abril 2022)
Other documents of interest in OTM-R Policy
Agreements and Resolutions in which the fundamental principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers have been applied:
- Agreement of June 18, 2020,, on the conditions under which the University of Valladolid will apply the rules on the extension of research personnel contracts under its jurisdiction.
- Resolution of the Vice Rectorate for Research of the University of Valladolid, modifying the deadlines for access to the Postdoctoral Orientation Period (POP) of the 2016 and 2018 calls for grants for predoctoral contracts of the University of Valladolid.
- Instruction of the Vice-Rector for Research, Innovation and Transfer regarding the implementation of POP contracts for people with FPU predoctoral contracts of the 2017 and 2018 calls.
- Modification of the agreement of the Research Committee, the bodies representing the labor PAS and the PDI sectorial table, on certain aspects related to the hiring of research personnel and collaborating personnel in research tasks, financed in a finalist manner from research projects, agreements, contracts or agreements.
- Resolution of the Rectorate of the University of Valladolid for the application of the extension procedure under the sixth additional provision of Law 2/2021, of March 29, of urgent measures of prevention, containment and coordination to address the health crisis caused by COVID-19, of certain research contracts.
- Instruction on teaching collaborations of research personnel with predoctoral and postdoctoral contracts at the University of Valladolid.
- Procedure for the assignment of teaching collaborations to predoctoral and postdoctoral researchers of the University of Valladolid.
- Modification of the agreement of the Research Commission, the representative bodies of the labor PAS and PDI, on certain aspects related to the hiring of research personnel and collaborating personnel in research tasks, financed in a finalist way with charge to projects, agreements, contracts or research agreements.
EURAXESS Jobs Portal
EURAXESS Jobs is the leading job portal in Europe: