The University of Valladolid has an Environmental Quality Plan with the following objectives:
- To spread environmental awareness among all members of the university community.
- To create the necessary system to carry out an innovative environmental quality policy at the University of Valladolid.
- To know in depth the environmental consequences of the university activity.
- To create action protocols to solve or improve the environmental issues generated in the different campuses.
- Promote the participation of the members of the university community in the resolution of environmental problems that arise within the framework of university activity.
- To create and promote a new environmental culture and ethics at the University of Valladolid and disseminate them to society.
- To offer society a model of integrated environmental management.
The Environmental Quality and Sustainability office is the structure in charge of operating the Environmental Quality Plan.
The University of Valladolid is committed to sustainability through the 17 Sustainable Development Goals: