The European Commission in its guidance note EGESIF_14-0021-00 “Fraud risk assessment and effective and proportionate anti-fraud measures”, recommends that managing authorities adopt a “proactive, structured and targeted approach to managing fraud risk”.
It also states that “all program authorities must be committed to zero tolerance for fraud”.
📑 UVa Commitment
The University of Valladolid, through an instruction of the Vice-Rectorate for Research, Innovation and Transfer, includes an agreement on measures to prevent fraud and irregularities in research processes.
Institutional declaration on the fight against fraud and corruption in the framework of the funds of the recovery, transformation and resilience plan.
- Institutional declaration on the fight against fraud and corruption (17 december 2021)
Anti-Fraud Measures Plan to be applied in the execution of University of Valladolid projects financed with funds from the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan or other European funds.
- Anti-Fraud Measures Plan (17/06/2022)
Code of conduct and ethical principles of the University of Valladolid as an entity that participates in the implementation of the measures of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.
Code of Ethics of the University of Valladolid, approved by the Governing Council on 22 July 2022.
⚙️ UVa Instruments
La Universidad de Valladolid pone a disposición los siguientes instrumentos en la lucha contra el fraude.
- Internal information system - complaints channel
- Transparency Portal
- Research Ethics Committees
- Ethics committee one-stop shop – email@example.com
🛠 Other anti-fraud tools and information
- National Anti-Fraud Coordination Service (SNCA): https://www.igae.pap.hacienda.gob.es/sitios/igae/es-ES/snca/Paginas/ComunicacionSNCA.aspx
- European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF): https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_es
- European Public Prosecutor's Office: https://www.eppo.europa.eu/en/reporting-crime-epp
- Complaints on anti-competitive practices to the Competition Directorate of the National Commission for Markets and Competition: https://edi.cnmc.es/buzones-anonimos/sic
- Fight against fraud (AEI): https://www.aei.gob.es/fondos-europeos/lucha-fraude