The Experimental Biosafety Committee (CBS) (in formation) is responsible for evaluating research or teaching activities that involve the handling of biological agents or use genetically modified organisms that may pose a risk to humans, animals or the environment.
The committee is composed of a multidisciplinary group that works impartially and independently, with scrupulous respect for the principle of confidentiality to which they are bound with respect to the protocols they evaluate.
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pending regulatory approval of the UVa's CBS, processing is carried out through the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, following the guidelines of the following document: Summary Sheet of Instructions for OMGsI
Technical Biosecurity Measures
OMS Laboratory Biosafety Manual Complete book with OMS biosafety guidelines.
INSST TECHNICAL NOTES (DATA SHEETS):
OMG (RD 178/04)
- Assessment of risk to human health and the environment_ANEXO_I
- Protective measures general principles ANEXO II
- Containment measures TABLE 1A
- Compilation of legislation. Source CSIC: LEGISLATION_BIOLOGICAL RISK AGENTS_2020
- RD 664/1997, of 12 May 1997, on the protection of workers against risks related to exposure to biological agents at work RD 664_1997 BIOLOGICAL RISKS FOR WORKERS
- TECHNICAL GUIDE 2014 on RD 664/1997 of the INSHT (Ministry of Employment and Social Security): INSHT Technical guide for the prevention of risks related to exposure to biological agents