The justification of research projects granted to the University of Valladolid has two components:
- Scientific report that must necessarily be carried out by the researcher. The periods of justification are established in each call. As a general rule they are:
- Annual national project: within three months from the end of the project.
- Multi-year national project: Two justifications are required. An intermediate one, within three months of the halfway point of the project, and a final one, within three months of the end of the project.
- Regional project: the report is usually annual.
- Economic report prepared by the Management's administrative services; it is generally annual.
Guides and instructions: